Friday, March 12, 2010

"WPC R Le Hegerat Statement" page 1


"I would like to clarify a couple of points in my witness statement."
As you have probably gathered by now, I do not have wpc Le Hegerat's original statement, I was not furnished with it.
Why not? you may ask. Well the truth is that she probably said something in it that went against what the other officers had said, so the Establishment just hide it from you, works for them. A point that I will make clear in a future case.

"I stated that Evans swung at me when I approached him."
This was probably under the (direction and advice) of Sgt D.Minty who probably tried to get her to say that I had attempted to hit her!

"He threw his right arm toward me while he was still running in an apparent attempt to push me away and warn me off from making a second attempt."
Firstly, she makes no mention of the knife that Parker and Minty say, was in my right hand?
Secondly, why is she changing her story, and in my favour when she now says "in an apparent attempt to push me away" ?

I think that WPC Mary Rose Le Hegerat has had a (crisis of conscience) and has seen this incident for what it really was, another inflammatory bout of Jersey Police bullying and corruption.

No comments:

Post a Comment