Friday, March 12, 2010

"Sgt D Minty Statement" continued, page 6


"he then put the knife to Lisa Healion's throat."

"whilst he continued threatening us and threatening to cut the girl's throat."

Well, Parker never mentioned this either? how odd?

"The girl was clearly terrified and distressed."

Oh hell yes, terrified enough to give me a kiss and smile! (terrified and distressed enough to come visit me in prison at the earliest opportunity and announce that she still loved me and wanted to get back together.

It is funny, but last week I was reading Senator Stuart Syvret's Blog. Someone mentioned a copper called Minty, I posed the question, is it D.Minty, is this the same guy?

The reply was "Yes it is Ian, the most corrupt policeman in Jersey." Enough said...

No comments:

Post a Comment