Saturday, March 20, 2010

"PC M Journeaux Statement" page 2


"A couple of minutes later I was standing 6 to 8 feet away from Evans cell door when I received a sharp blow to the right temple. I then saw a cigarette lighter land on the cell floor, it had broken on impact with my head."

It landed on the cell floor did it? How the fuck did it do that? I was inside the cell, and you were outside the cell. Are you trying to say that the lighter went through a nine inch square hatch then bounced back through the hatch and fell on the floor in my cell??? IDIOT.

"I received bruising and swelling as a result of this."

Then where in God's name is the police surgeons report, where are the photographs, and why was I not charged with any offence in connection???

Pc Martin Journeaux, your just a liar....

No comments:

Post a Comment