Saturday, March 20, 2010

"PC A Bisson Statement" continued, page 6


"I was standing about 4 feet from the cell door when I saw Evans throw a lighter out of the cell hatch with great force. This hit Pc M Journeaux, who was standing about six-7 feet away. It struck Pc Journeaux on the side of his head and broke on the impact."

Again, this is grave & Criminal Assault, yet no charges against me. The lighter broke on impact? Err, no it didn't. When I got the lighter back the next morning, I found that the police had dismantled it to the point of even taking the wheel apart and the flint was missing!!!

"On looking at Pc Journeaux's head, I could see a bruise coming up immediately."

Whatever, anyone with even the most minimal basic medical knowledge knows full well that it takes time for a bruise to appear.

Again, why no complaint of Police Assault, no charges and no evidence from the police surgeon? ANSWER, Pc Andrew Bisson is just an out and out LIAR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment