Saturday, June 18, 2011

"My Apologies To readers"

Sorry for not posting in some time but there are legal reasons for this, nothing bad I might add.

I will be resuming posting shortly.

Thank you for your patience.


In the mean time, you might like to visit the blog of Stuart Syvret
who has today released a "shocking posting" on the Jersey Police,
and Government Corruption.
Please click on the green link below for
Stuart Syvret's blog.

http://stuartsyvret.blogspot.com/2011/06/jersey-or-palermo.html


5 comments:

  1. Dear Ian Evans, Julie Daly-Wallman here, I was wondering if I went door to door asking for people to sign Stuart Syvret's petition if this counted and if you would perhaps some nights come with me? I would go to every door in Jersey and ask people to sign the petition, would these names count? I can start on the 18 December, I am filming in London at the moment, I would go door to door until we got all 100,000 signatures! it's the least I can do for Stuart Syvret.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Ian, John Hemmings has just confirmed that signatures door to door re: petition for Stuart is fine, I am filming until the 18 December, I can start going door to door straight away on that date. This is a way of getting people a choice to sign there and then. My private email address is Julie.wallman@btinternet.com please email me on that email address and if you leave me your telephone number I would be very happy to give you a call to discuss, if this is okay for you, for me to do this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a look on google for the Dyfed Pows report regarding Terry Grange & the death of Robert Powell.

    DCO Barry Taylor is mentioned!!

    ReplyDelete