Monday, November 30, 2009

"P C Parker Statement page 4"


After the last three pages of crap, we are now at the Police Station. Parker then says "Evans was carried directly to a Police cell where efforts were made to search him and remove the handcuffs from his wrists". SEARCH HIM ? I had already emptied my pockets of my own volition at the scene, what is this twat on about ?

He then bullshits that I said to Sgt Le Sueur, "I'll remember your face, I'll follow you home and kill you". That is Grave & Criminal Assault is it not ? and I was not charged with any offence in connection !!!
He goes on to say, "that little scouse bastard I'll kill him, it might take three years but I'll kill him". Again, that is Grave & Criminal Assault is it not ? and I was not charged with any offence in connection !!!
This miserable speck of insignificance is so full of crap, it is beyond rational thinking. Who in their right mind would believe this shit ? especially when I was not even charged with one single Police Assault ? A Jersey Judge, that's who !


No comments:

Post a Comment