Saturday, November 28, 2009

"The Equal Opportunity Section"


Hello again people, sorry too have kept you but I have had to turn my attention elsewhere for a while.

I have just trashed the Jersey Police, Judges & Advocates. I think it only fitting that they be allowed to respond in kind. Judges and Advocates have no comments for this section (unless of course, they would like to email me or leave a comment below) so we will let the Police have a go at trashing me.

Shortly I will post the depositions of the cowards that beat me and made perjurious statements against me in this case. This will be a useful exercise in that you will be able to get a grasp of the lies and horseshit that these clowns compile in criminal cases. This insight will become invaluable when viewing the cases that are yet to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment