Monday, October 12, 2009

Introduction To Ian's World in Jersey


Hello you wonderful people, how the devil are you all ?

I am 46 years old, a carpet fitter, and have resided in Jersey, Channel Islands, U.K. for 21 years, lovely island, evil, corrupt Government & Police.

In my 21 years in Jersey, I have suffered almost every form of abuse and intimidation that is possible to be inflicted on a person. These abuses range from the verbal to, beatings by Police, perjury by Police, doctored evidence, conspiracy, intimidation of witnesses, fabrication of evidence, cover ups, and wrongful and unlawful imprisonment. Indeed, they cover the whole spectrum.

Over the next few months I shall endeavour to illustrate fully, the sheer evil that has been perpetrated on myself and my life. Indeed, destroying my mind and well being to the brink of suicide !!! Above, you will find a small sample of the savagery of the Jersey Police !

Nonetheless, here I am, and fighting back with avengeance.
I have a group on FaceBook called ("NO MORE" In Jersey!). This is where I began my ascent from the depths of depression and despair. I have suffered from anxiety and depression for many years as a result of the "Jersey Way", this was finally diagnosed in 2006 by my doctor, the wonderful and kind hearted Dr Ray Kennedy.
After sending me on a 9 week course of Computer Cognitive Behaviour Therapy and a subsequent 3 years on anti depressants, I have finally attained the status of (back to being myself). It has been a very long and hard struggle back to health, but with this man's kindness and assistance, I have just about made it.
I would like also, at this point, to express my gratitude to the other Blogger's and FaceBook Friends who have supported me and encouraged me onward and upward. These people are as follows ;
Neil McMurray, Rico Sorda, Carrie Modral, Jill Gracia, Maureen Pinnwill, Debbie Hardisty, Dannie Jarman and Rose Le Heuze Pestana. FABULOUS PEOPLE, EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THEM XXX

1 comment:

  1. Ian - very brave of you to start this blog, and a good outlet for you as well to get your experiences and feelings in print.

    Therapeutic I believe.

    Look forward to the full story.

    ReplyDelete