Monday, May 3, 2010

"My Thoughts On Tape 3"

This tape transcript highlights another identical case and reinforces the facts that are now obviously clear.

Page One

1/ Stuart says "I've not said you've threatened me, I've already been asked by the police, if you've threatened me, I says, there's been no threats handed out."

Page Three

1/ S. Comer says "It happened with me with the coppers. They stand up first and deny ever having the conversation, then the tape gets produced and then Martin Stokes has, well he had to put in a sworn statement in then, saying that they did have the conversation."

Page Five

1/ Stuart says "At the end of the day, I can't deny it Ian, if its on tape."

2/ I then said "I just want the truth Stuart, nothing else. You don't need to stand there lying for me and saying things he never said. I just want the truth, what you told me on two occasions."

No comments:

Post a Comment